Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Morning Walks

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My morning routine is usually - awake by 5:30 am and out the door by 6:00 am for my morning walk. There are two routes that I usually take: One is long and scenic the other is shorter and on the highway with traffic noises. Some days I take my iPod (shuffle) and listen to the classical and worship songs, other days my phone and either listen to podcasts of my favorite sermons or talk to family and friends on the mainland and on other days I take nothing at all. On the days that I listen to the iPod it is usually the more scenic route. It is more private and I end up dancing in the street which is so great to do. I usually do not go on Wednesday mornings - typically it is reserved for my posting. Today was an exception - I decided to take a short walk and listen. As I tried to quiet my mind of all the different desires and wants and needs I caught myself saying, "Is this really what you want or desire or need?" My response was, "Lord, I want Your Will To Be Done".

Abba Father, Praise thee and thank You oh Most Sovereign Lord, coming before Your throne of Grace this day I ask that for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ to be blessed by Your Written Word,

Titus 2:11-14 " The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, and that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works."

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home