Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Psalm 23 Day

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Do you ever feel as if you are moving to fast? I do, there are some days and even some hours in a day where I catch myself just going through the motions and not stopping to actually think about how I should have ended the conversation or followed through or finished instead of laying it aside. I go from one thing to another.

At the beginning of this year the urgency to try to slow down seems to be an impossible task, and I find that I have to make the effort and take the time to slow down my time with the LORD. The amount of distractions that bombard my everyday life seem to be coming in at an astonishing rate.

My prayer for all of you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ: Psalm 23

Abba Father I pray for Your Presence, oh most Sovereign Lord how Glorious art thou, Lord thank You that You are Our Shepherd and that we shall not want, thank You that You maketh us to lie down in green pastures and that You lead us beside the still waters, Praise thee that you restore our souls and that You lead us in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake. Oh Lord, even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil for though art with us; and Praise thee that it is Your rod and Your staff which comfort us. Oh most Omnipotent Lord thank You that You prepare a table before us in the presence of mine enemies and that You anoint our head with oil; our cup runneth over. Oh surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our life and Praise thee for Your most AWESOME PROMISE that I (we) will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home