Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Wait For It

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Another Wednesday has come and I come before you this day with wonderings of how the Lord is richly blessing all of you. His Faithfulness and Goodness sustains me all day long and His revelations of the marvelous things to come continually have me in a place where I need to wait upon Him. How amazing that He knows me so well that in the midst of my excitement He also tells me to Wait for it. Ah, LORD I chose to wait in expectancy for Your Glory.

Abba Father, how Gracious and GOOD art thou, thank you for Your faithfulness and gentleness in the midst of our hectic lives. Lord I pray for each precious and dear sister-in-Christ that this would be a day filled with such JOY and PEACE that she would know her GOD is MORE than enough, BIG enough, RICH enough, and WORTHY enough to TRUST and BELIEVE that it is in the waiting for it that YOU alone KEEP her. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home