Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Psalm 90:14

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I took a walk around the yard this morning before posting to gather my thoughts and to think about what to say and pray this morning. As I walked around I first checked out the pineapple plants and pulled a few weeds then checked out a few of the vegetables plants to see how they are progressing and then onto the bananas. All is well.

Yes, All Is Well - The Lord Provides is such amazing of Ways. How do I miss it? How do I not see?

My heart's cry for you and me today is - Oh Lord that You would continually open the eyes of our hearts.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor and Power to thee oh Most Sovereign LORD, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ today that she would know, oh LORD and comprehend and cry out to You once again this request, "O satisfy us early with they MERCY; that we may REJOICE and be GLAD all our DAYS. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home