Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Psalm 115:1

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Just tell me what to do - Do you ever ask that of the Lord? Yes, I have to admit to saying that on several occasions. The trusting is the hardest for me and the second is waiting. My head knows it but my heart is still trying to understand. In seeking a Psalm scripture this morning I happened upon Psalm 115 "Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake." This spoke to me for when I am faced with a decision or a choice, if I try to hard to make it about me I will be so overwhelmed that I will cease and be afraid. But if it is for His Name and His Mercy and His Truth what do I need to fear.

Abba Father, oh most Glorious and Righteous LORD, thank You that You are our LORD, Praise thee that Your Presence is will us always. Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ today that she would cling to thee in her moments being lived out today. May she TRUST fully in Thee and Wait. May she call upon Your Name and be not afraid. May you be Glorified in her life today. In Jesus Name, Amen.



Property of the Eternal


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home