Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Luke 10:19-20

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The Word of God - oh how marvelous and how wonderful - the Words become alive and I am once again filled with such wonder and peace, Praise to thee oh Lord God.

During the past four years, there has been so much I have been praying for, yes, crying out to the Lord and last week while reading my morning passages these words made my soul rejoice,

Jesus, the Living Word, spoke to the 70 disciples, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven."

Oh, blessed sister-in-Christ, rejoice not that when you pray and people are healed or delivered but rather rejoice because your name (yes you) is written heaven. And Your Jehovah God desires that none shall be lost.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee oh most Sovereign Lord, I thank you Lord that my name is written in heaven, Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that beginning today she would rejoice not in what power she has been given but rejoice that her name is written in heaven and begin to live a life that is pleasing to thee. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home