Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Property of the Eternal

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have been on a long journey and have just returned to find that in the process of drawing closer to Him my need to continue to speak to all of you each Wednesday is even more precious than before. I'm so grateful to all of you - for the way each one of you seek and ask and knock. Oh precious sisters-in-Christ the journey I was on lasted until last night. I had a dream and was still dreaming as I was waking up and I knew that I had persevered through and that now God is taking me to a place where He will reveal and unfold each day.

Lord, Abba Father I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that as she seeks You that You would be found and she would discover that what she did find was more precious than gold. I pray that as she asks she would find that Your answers are more than enough because Your answers are far greater than anything ever seen or heard. I pray that as she knocks she would find that each door knocked upon is leading her to the heart of the Father which is compassionate and faithful and Good. Lord anoint each precious sister-in-Christ in Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home