Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You Are Not Alone

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

You are not alone. This is the word that God gave me this morning. You are not alone.
You may be in a place in your life where "life" is getting to be a bit overwhelming. I have been there so many times this past year. In hospital waiting rooms, in airport's, in unfamiliar surroundings, where there are so many people and that odd feeling comes back to me again, I do not know anyone here and I am all alone.

It is those situations that God does come to me and tells me that I am not alone. I sit quietly in the midst of the crowd and know that God the Creator of all things is with me.

For anyone today who is feeling that "life" is getting a bit overwhelming - sit back and take a deep breath and listen. He is whispering in your ear and surrounding you with His Presence.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Your Name. Oh, most Precious LORD, I pray for each sister-in-Christ today that she would come into Your Presence where there is LOVE and JOY like none other that she will ever know. May she walk in Your Spirit and may she continually seek You and continually ask for the impossible. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Seeking and Asking,

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home