Wednesday, June 08, 2011


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Last Sunday I was able to spend some very most needed and precious time with two dear sisters-in-Christ. I was reminded of the many scenes depicted in movies where women get together and be little girls again. My days of late have been caught up in so many different things that don't even need to be there. I have placed them of importance in my life only I have done this. On Sunday I was in the presence of two other women who bring out the best in me and reminded me once again what is the main thing. Our conversations were about our concerns, of course, but in the end God was in our midst.

Abba Father, Praise thee for sisters and brothers-in-Christ who walk alongside us in our everyday lives. Those who build us up and encourage us and even stretch us to TRUST You more fully. Thank You for the times of refreshing when fellow believers who have walked the journey join with each other and share the most marvelous truths from Your Word. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would just "be still and know that You are God". In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until Next Week,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home