Wednesday, October 06, 2010

October - Awaiting the Miracle


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am so excited about this month - from the 1st until the 31st -even though it is only day 6!! It is as if God whispered, "Let me open your eyes and unplug your ears to hear what I have planned and purposed for each 24 hour day. Trust me for you have waited upon me, my daughter." So there it is - my reason for this (jumping up and down) expectancy. Each and every morning I wake up and await the miracle.

Abba Father, Glorious and Magnificent and Amazing. How Great Are Your Gifts. I pray for the gift of FAITH to KNOW. Abba, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that today she would KNOW Your JOY, Your HOPE, Your PEACE but most of all that she would KNOW Your LOVE. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Open Wide,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home