Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Still Becoming


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

It has been two weeks since I have been able to visit with all of you and that is much to long. Since then I have moved into a new house and I am in a new room posting this. The time away and the changes is so reflective of God's mercy and grace. I have another reason to reflect for tomorrow is the day that I first became a mom. Well, let's just say that I had a child, a boy. The whole mom thing took awhile to actually come to fruition, in fact I'm still working on it. I have had lots of years to practice and am still enjoying each and every day. As I see my boy maturing I know that my God is faithful and good and true to His Promises.

Abba Father, how Great is Your Mercy and Grace, how Mighty is Your Love, how Awesome is Your Power and how Amazing are Your Promises. I pray for each precious sister-in-Christ that she would sing of Your mercy and grace, that she would bask in Your mighty love, that she would praise You for the Strength that You give and that she would worship You for Your Promises are Yes and Amen. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Still Becoming,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home