Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Expecting His Presence


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I hope that your week has gone well. Mine has been in solitude. My husband is on the mainland being caregiver to his baby sister who had eye surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. I have been reading "The God Chasers" by Tommy Tenny during this week of solitude and tonight at our church we are having Worship and Communion time. I am waiting in expectation of the Presence of God tonight. And I hope that for all of you that today would be the day that you can boldly proclaim that He came near.

Abba, Father, thank You that you draw us near to You. Oh Lord, that we can call You the most Sovereign Lord, Abba. Praise You LORD. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today would be the day, oh Lord that she be overwhelmed with Your Presence, that she would have the mind of Christ, that she would see Your Face. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Expecting His Presence,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home