Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wrapped


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am a little late getting this posted I know but there is something to be said about corporate prayer that is so amazing. During this 21 day fast our pastor has opened up the church for members to come during the weekdays from 6:00 - 7:00 and today I thought I should attempt to go. Praying that I would not get a coughing spell. Thankfully no coughing spell and once again corporate praying is amazing. Someone shared something with me yesterday - and in the sharing I knew that she was quietly asking how can this happen. I could not give her the answer but could only try and share in her hurting. So many times I am in the same place. I cry out to God and instead of an answer it is His Loving Arms that wrap around me.


Abba Father, thank You for Your Unfailing, Never Ending, Unconditional, and Everlasting LOVE. Praise thee for Your Tender Mercies. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ this day and in the days ahead that she would be wrapped in Your Loving Arms. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Wrapped,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home