Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Wednesday Afternoon


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I pray that your week is going well. For the last few years my Wednesday's start out with sharing a prayer with you lovely ladies - then off to work for the morning only because my office closes at noon on Wednesday. I then have all afternoon to do whatever!
Now this is the fun part -- the whatever!! I value my Wednesday afternoon, unlike the weekend, it is a special afternoon just for me and what the Lord has planned and purposed. Yes, He does plan it for me. Whether it is visiting a friend, or having lunch with a friend or going to the dentist/doctor, or shopping, or just relaxing it is an afternoon that the Lord plans. And that is why the whatever is so amazing and surprising and exciting.

Abba Father, thank you for each day filled with Your tender mercies. Praise thee for Your Goodness and Kindness. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would have a special time set aside where You do all the planning and fulfilling the purposes in each of their lives. May it be a day in which they are amazed by Your Love, surprised by Your Joy and Excited to be in Your Presence. In Jesus Name, Amen

Being Amazed, Surprised and Excited by HIM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home