Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HIS Reply

Greetings,

Have you ever been in a situation where a reply is required and you are totally at a loss for words? Just thought I would toss this question out for a starter this morning.

The feeding of the 5000 - How I am like the disciples - Matthew 14:15-21

I tell Jesus how it is - this place is desolate and the hour is already late
I tell Jesus what to do - so send the crowds away
I tell Jesus how it ends - that they may go into the villages and buy food for themselves.

Ah, Jesus gives his reply, BUT Jesus said ....


Heavenly Father, Sovereign LORD, Gracious and Mighty, Thank you LORD. Praise and Honor and Glory, Lord I pray this day and this week that each dear sister-in-Christ would wait for Your reply to whatever situation or circumstance she encounters. Lord may our eyes be opened to who You are and who we are as Your dear daughters of the King. Lord may we bring all that we have, are, and desire to You. In Jesus Name, Amen

Until next week

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home