Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Psalm 40:1-3

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, It is the last day of September and thus my September journey with the Lord is about to come to an end. I have been in this safe harbor and watching the storms. The storms of weather, of adversity, of devastation, of loss, and of decisions. Yes, I say decisions because it is hard to "wait upon the Lord." Psalm 40:1-3, "I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear and will Trust in the LORD. For actually in the waiting upon the Lord is where TRUST ignites into a burning flame, a glorious flame. Definition of Trust: firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something Abba Father, We give you all the honor and glory and praise. Thank You, O LORD, that in our waiting upon Thee You ignite in us a burning flame, a glorious flame called TRUST. Yes today we proclaim (have firm belief) that You, our Savior, our Deliverer, our Shepherd, our Strong Tower, is the great I AM and You are our reliability, our truth, our ability, and our strength. Lord may we wait upon Thee more and more and more because it is only in Your divine timing of ALL things that we, Your children, are truly blessed. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen. Waiting and Trusting,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home