Wednesday, September 09, 2020

The Sounds of Fellowshipping

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Still in my safe harbor - interesting happening, a new neighbor moved into the low income housing apartment last month. Since it is across the street from our house and whether looking out the bay window located in the dining room or the garden box window in the kitchen, I get to see most of the goings and comings. She is in her late 70's! I can tell that she is an extrovert, for each morning and late afternoon a group of men and women gather at "the spot" located next to the trash enclosure, and spend some time fellowshipping. It is like the queen holding court and I say this in a very good way. I rather enjoy the sounds of laughter and different voices in discussion. Occasionally I am either taking my morning walk or evening walk and always wave and greet them. The response I get back is always so wonderful.

I call it fellowshipping because the very definition - 1) friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests and 2)a group of people meeting to pursue a shared interest or aim.

Abba Father,

Thank You Lord for friends and acquaintances that You bring into our lives. Thank You for total strangers that You also bring into our lives. Thank You that You are constantly fellowshipping with us. Lord as we meet together, whether in-person or virtually, You are in our midst. Thank You that You have placed each one of us in Your embrace while we are together. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that in her everyday fellowshipping she is aware of Your Presence. And may she be richly blessed by the sounds of the fellowshipping and in Your Presence may she boldly and confidently proclaim that there is no other God besides You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Loving the Sounds,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home