Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Placed in a Safe Harbor

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Welcome to the 9th month, September. Yesterday being the first day of September I flipped the page of the calendar. It is a scenery calendar so knew it would be something very scenic and wasn't disappointed. It was a picture of St.Barts, Leeward Islands, lesser Antilles taken by George H.H.Huey. It shows that several sailing vessels are nested in the safe harbor and outside of the harbor the waters are turbulent with clouds on the horizon showing a storm is coming. I looked at it a couple more times yesterday thinking how beautiful and peaceful the photo was.

This morning I looked at it again and this thought came instantly to my mind, "I have placed you in my safe harbor." I knew that it was the Lord whispering into my ears.

Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ I pray that the 9th month, the month of September is a month where you can boldly proclaim, can be still and know, that the Lord has placed you specifically where His Glory is Magnified.

Abba Father, we give You All the Praise and Honor and Glory this day and thank You for keeping us, watching over us, nurturing us, protecting us, guiding us, saving us, sanctifying us, loving us, and for promising us as it is written, "For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and My covenant of peace will not be shaken," says the LORD who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10). Lord I ask that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ be at rest in her mind, in her heart and in her body knowing that You have Your eyes upon her constantly. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home