Wednesday, August 19, 2020

My Covenant

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, A little late this morning, I know, was taking some extra time doing morning quiet time. Reading through the bible for the year - this mornings reading was Jeremiah chapters 33-36. I am taking more time in reading these passages of Jeremiah and today was no exception. Jeremiah 33:20-22 - "Thus say the LORD, "If you can break My covenant for the day and My covenant for the night, so that day and night will not be at their appointed time, then My covenant may also be broken with David My servant so that he will not have a son to reign on his throne, and with the Levitical priests, My ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be counted and the sand of the sea cannot be measured, so I will multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me."" Wow - Amazing - His Covenant!! His Plans will not be thwarted. He is our GOD. He never changes. He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. You can TRUST and KNOW and BE STILL. Abba Father, our God whose covenant has appointed the day and night time. Praise and Glory to thee. Lord, I pray for every dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she come into Your Presence with thanksgiving for All that You have done, are doing, and will do in her life. Lord may her appointed time be as You and have planned and purposed for her life. Lord may Your Power and Peace and Provision and Presence be so abundant and rich that she cannot but rejoice in this day that you have made. May she live abundantly and love outrageously and ask for the impossible. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Trusting in His Covenant,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home