Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Let's Start at the Beginning - Genesis 1:1-2 and Psalm 139

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Welcome to August!! I know that many of you are still in the month of March and counting the days but my calendar says August. It feels like August weather wise - the days are hot and the nights are sultry. The flowers are in full bloom too. So while nature is still doing its thing we, mere mortals, are dealing with other things. Right!!

So may we allow ourselves today to start at the Beginning. Yes, all the way back to Genesis 1:1-2, It is written, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters." Yes, that Beginning, when the EARTH was formless and void and darkness was over the surface of the deep, that Beginning.

Why must we "start at the Beginning?" I don't know about you but I definitely need a reality check in my life and it being Wednesday how about we do it together. In the midst of your "today", which is filled with so many things to think about and to do, allow yourself to take a few moments and meditate on the written WORD. Allow yourself to take the time and trust in the LORD, our Creator of ALL Things and "start your day at the Beginning."

Abba Father,

Praise to Thee, Glory to Thee, thank You Holy and Mighty LORD that there was a Beginning. Thank You LORD that in the forming of us "I am fearfully and wonderfully made" that "Your eyes have seen my unformed substance". Praise to thee that "in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me." LORD thank You for Your thoughts to me, which are precious. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would "start at the Beginning" and Be Still and Know that You are God. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Starting at the Beginning,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home