Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Good Morning LORD

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I started in June and have continued each morning writings in my journal with "Good Morning LORD". The main reason was - each morning when I woke up my first thought was, "Is it real or just a nightmare?" The realization that something so chaotic was real that the only time it is not in my thoughts is when I am asleep.

My only comfort and peace is knowing that the LORD is so much BIGGER than whatever is going on in the world. For some that is beyond comprehension right now but that still doesn't make it the TRUTH. The LORD is in control and He is MIGHTY and MAGNIFICENT and MARVELOUS!

So.... I will continue to start my day by communing with Him. For I know that it is morning, (no question about it, 6:00 am is morning) and I know it is good because it is written, "this is the day which the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24) and "The LORD's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease. For His compassions never fail. They are "new every morning" Great is Your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23) How can it not be good when His lovingkinesses and compassions are "new every morning."

Dear and precious sisters-in-Christ may your morning be filled to the brim with the Lord's lovingkindness and compassion and may you rejoice and be glad in it for it was made by the Lord, who is BIGGER than anything that is in the world. I don't know your circumstances, I don't know your concerns, I don't know..., but He knows! Let us pray -

Abba Father,

You are mighty and magnificent and marvelous that we are compelled to come before You each morning offering our praise and worship. Thank You for giving us this day. Thank You for Your lovingkindness and compassion for we need it more than ever now. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her day be ALL that You have already gifted her with, a day of such beauty and favor and tender mercies that she be as carefree as a little child and able to walk into her day with wonder and amazement of how blessed she is for she is loved dearly by You. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

May You Be Amazed,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home