Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Joshua 1:5

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

This past February was a very, very, cold month for our town. In fact, it was the coldest month ever according to the weather service records. And of course, along with the cold came the snow. Last week and leading into this week, I have been trying to remove the mounds of snow and the multi layers of ice in our side yard and driveway. The task seemed undaunting!! And when I left my house and visited my mother she was doing the same thing, which made my brother and I a little unhappy because she is 87 years old.

Anyway, in order to get to the problem, the ice, which was 3-4 inches thick, I had to first remove the snow. So with shovel in hand, starting at the top and layering down until I got to the ice, which was exposed to the sun.

I did all this because - when the sun shone on the snow it would melt and leave a trail across my driveway and during the night it would freeze and my driveway was an ice field.

Now you probably wonder what that has to do with the verse Joshua 1:5, "There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

We are the Joshua's in this world!!! Yes, the LORD has chosen us!!! We may think that at times that the task is too much. In order to reach the cold, dark iciness of people's lives or even ours we need to start at the top and taking layer by layer until we get to the bottom where the sun can shine its warmth can take a very long time. But..., we have the LORD!!!

And He is telling us that He will be with and will not fail nor forsake, Hallelujah!!!

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee our Righteousness. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that when she is facing a situation or a crisis or a task or even something she fears that she would hold onto your Truth that You will be with her and You will not fail nor forsake. May her days be filled with Your Favor and may Your Presence go before her. I ask all this in the precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home