Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Two Truths - Phil 4:7 and Isaiah 46:4

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have to admit that there are times when I am reading the Word and I just keeping going, however this week there were two verses that weighted on my mind and I even wrote a note beside one of them and had a mental note with the other one that these two truths needed to be posted for the dear and precious sisters-in-Christ on Wednesday.

The first truth is found in Phil 4:7, "The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." For some reason I have read this several times, it is even underlined and highlighted, but when I read it what jumped out to me was that the Peace of God guards our hearts and minds, oh so wonderful. For me when I hurt it is my feelings, my emotions, my heart and I forget about what thoughts that I am thinking in relation to my hurting heart, but He knows so the peace of God is guarding not only my hurting heart but also the thoughts my mind is having too. Thank you oh Lord.

The second truth is found in Isaiah 46:4, "Even to your old age I will be the same, and even to your graying years I will hear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you."

Albeit, some who are receiving this prayer are no where near "old age" or "your graying years" but this truth is for you also. We have a God who is Faithful!

So as you live out your everyday know that our God is Omnipotent!

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee, our Sovereign Lord who loves us beyond our understanding or imagination. Thank You LORD that in our everyday living You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would take hold of these two truths and may these precious truths be seared upon their hearts and minds that no matter what will come in her everyday living that "your peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard her heart and mind through Christ Jesus" and that "even to her old age" You are the same and "even to her graying years" You will hear her and Your Promises are: You will hear; you have done it; and will carry, bear, and deliver her. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, I pray. Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home