Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Pre Dawn Sky-This is the Day the Lord Has Made

Greetings dear and precious sisters=in=Christ,

This morning's ritual definitely has its reward. Each morning I open the bedroom curtain to look outside to see what kind of morning it is. This morning I got to see the most beautiful and inviting color of the predawn skyline. It seemed to be inviting me to walk into my day. It seemed to be welcoming me to rejoice in the day. I looked at the skylline and had a feeling that this is going to be a day of Peace and Joy.

I know that for many of you your day is just beginning like mine and others are in between and still others the day is ending. For those who have just begun, "welcome and enjoy your precious day". For those who are in-between, "I hope that your morning was welcoming.". For those whose day has ended, "I hope that the day was blessed with goodness and beauty."

Yes our days, which are so very precious. The beginning, the middle and the end of the lighted day probably 15 to 16 hours of the 24 hour day/night.

Do you find it welcoming? Do you find it wearisome? Do you find it threatening? I pray that your day is filled with the Goodness and Gentleness and Faithfulness of our Lord.

Abba Father, Praise to thee for this day - a day You have made and instruct us to rejoice and be glad in it. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that this day and every day she will welcome You into her day. May it be a day filled with the Goodness of You, the Gentleness of You, the Faithfulness of You, the Peace and Hope and Joy of You, and the Presence of You. Yes, Holy Spirit abide in their hearts and minds reminding them of the Grace and Mercy being extended each and every day. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above ALL names, Amen.

Good Morning LORD,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home