Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My Eye - Psalm 32:8

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The Lord already prepared me for this posting this morrning last night - Each night before I go to sleep I read the "Daily Light" by Bagster/Lotz. The days readings - morning and night. Last night the last verse was Psalm 32:8, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." As I closed the book and laid it on my nightstand I said out loud, "This is what I will post tomorrow morning."

How reassuring this verse was for me last night and knowing that He had already prepared it for today's posting is far more than I can comprehend. For He is constantly and in lovingkindness, "instructing and teaching and guiding" with HIS eye.

It gives me the peace which passes all understanding because in the midst of my situation all I need do is allow Him to instruct and teach and guide. And unlike a parent or guardian who watches over and worries at times just how to take care of someone the LORD is keeping His Eye, the Creator who spoke all into existence and is all knowing and all seeing and all present it is His Eye that is guiding.

I do know that I will never be able to fathom the depth and height and width of His instructing and teaching and guiding but I do know that I will continually be captivated by HIS Grace and Mercy.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee, Thank You LORD that Your Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light to my Path. (Psalm 119.105) Thank You oh Lord for Your Holy and Righteous and Lovingkindness. Thank you for Your insructing and teaching and Guiding in the lives of these dear and precious sisters-in-Christ. I pray that they would ALLOW You to enter into their daily lives and ALLOW You to Instruct and Teach them in the way they should go and Guide them with Your Eye." In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names,
Amen.

His Eye Is Upon You,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home