Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Fingerless Gloves

Dear and Precious sisters-in-Christ,

I acquired some white cotton fingerless gloves from my brother some time back and have been using them when I do my morning time writings. For some reason the way my hands are covered exposing only the fingers from the second knuckle down seems to inspire me. Quirky huh?

What inspires? Ah, you may think that it is a question that only artist and writers and creators use but it is everywhere in our world.

Definition: 1. fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative, 2. breathe in (air); inhale.

God inspires - He fills us. He is our breath - all we need do is inhale.

I looked in my concordance for inspire and got inspiration, (divine influence) Job 32:8 and 2 Tim. 3:16.

So asking again, "what inspires?"

Abba Father, Praise thee for my very breath and for your inspiration. Thank You that each new day is filled with blessings galore and so much more. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that Your sustaining inspiration would filly enbrace her to soar as the eagle above the hurts and the pain and the false realities of this world and that You would draw her closer to thee. May she be inspired to boldly Walk by Faith into her world today and just breathe in All that You have inspired her to do. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Blessings Galore and So Much More,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home