Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Phillipines 4:12-13 - Learning Contentment

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My daughter posted on one of the social media sites a couple days ago, "wishing you...peace and contentment..."

In a conversation with myself I was wrestling with the word, "contentment", over in my mind and in my devotional reading for November 20th from "Abundant Life in Jesus," by Nancy Guthrie, she quoted Phil. 4:12-13 and then stated, "So when you have an unmet need, an unfilfilled desire, an unresolved injustice, or an unrelieved pain see that I AM inviting you into the classroom of contentment." It was with that I began to ponder "learning contentment" and realizing that indeed wishing someone contentment was a very good thing.

I hope that my daughter does not mind that I used her as an example in this post.

My prayer for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ this day would be that you be able to say in confidence, "I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." May your every day be blessed with peace and contentment. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home