Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Transition Time

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Since moving to Montana life has not been really stable for me, by that I mean, each day has packed into it so many different choices and challenges. I have somewhat of a routine to help me to handle the challenges that come with the choices that need to be made during a day. Today during my devotional time I was caught by a phrase, "you are in a transition time of your life", So I looked up the definition of transition:

INOUN
the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another.

VERB
NORTH AMERICAN
undergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Prayfully I will go into this time gladly allowing the LORD to guide me.

I am also praying for each one of you this day. This is the one thing that has been a constant in my life, each Wednesday to be able to share with you in prayer about our LORD.

Abba Father, Praise to thee and thank you that You are our mighty and Sovereign Heavenly Father who created us and formed us and knows us so deeply and intimately. LORD, I ask that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ be totally dependent on Your Grace and to Be Still and Know that You are the Great I AM. Lord may each day be filled with the wonder of You and You Alone. In the Precious Name of Jesus, Amen.

Embracing That Which Has Already Been Given,




LyndiaSue




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home