Wednesday, December 03, 2014

The Night's Sky - Preparing for Christmas

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have taken down the Thanksgiving decorations, had the last of the turkey and am now preparing the house for the Christmas decorations.

There are two or three items that can only be found at Walmart so a couple weeks ago I decided that I would brave the crowds and just go do it and get it over with. As I wondered around in the aisles trying to find my few items, in the midst of the Christmas decorations; I just happened to go an aisle that had no one in it. I stopped in the middle of the aisle and began to listen to the music. As I listened the memories of Christmas's past began to come to my mind. I quieted myself and stood there through that song and into the next before moving on.

The past two mornings I have been going out early to look at the night's sky and just as the shepherds so long ago, who were keeping watch over their flock by night, I too am looking up into the night's sky as I begin my Christmas season.

Abba Father, Glory and Honor and Praise to thee. LORD as each dear and precious sister-in-Christ lives out her minutes and hours of this day and week may her preparing for Christmas season be one filled with the quietness of the night sky. May You draw her unto You and embrace her with Your Love. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,


LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home