Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Romans 8:28 & Psalm 27:13

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

A coworker was in a moped accident last year, she was injured pretty seriously and it took many months to recover enough to be able to make it back to work and also to enjoy life again. She did have to sue the individual for damages and when her settlement came through she decided to improve her life by remodeling her condo unit, purchasing a new car and also taking a trip to the mainland. Her new car (smart car) arrived on island last week and she drove it to work. We (office coworkers and bosses) gathered around her new car (it is so adorable) and I made the remark about how God had turned this tragic accident into good things. She looked at me and agreed wholeheartedly.

When I arrived on the Big Island, I read "Just Enough LIGHT for the Step I'm On - Trusting God in the Tough Times by Stormie OMartian.

Chapter 8 Seeing What's Right with This Picture has the following scripture references: "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28) "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the gooness of the LORD in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13)

I'm sure that many of you have Romans 8:28 as a memory verse - but today may you take in each word and hear the Whispers from Abba Father, the creator of all things and hear the TRUTH.

He is Goodness - "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee - we bow our head and our hearts before the throne of Grace and wait. May we hear Your Whispers today speaking into our hearts and minds and begin to see Your Goodness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home