Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Voice of Speech

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I have three fountains in various locations - one in my bedroom, another in my study room, and the third on the bottom shelf of the orchid stand located in the breezeway. Why? Because the sound of water comforts me. The town that I grew up in still has the main water source (Spring Creek) that flows through the town. At various times of my growing up years I lived close by this creek. When I was in my teens we moved to a place with much bigger water - the Pacific Ocean, where I spent many hours just sitting on the beach listening to the water. I'm sure that you have something that when you listen it brings you comfort. It might be a favorite style of music or the wind or even chimes.

I got the title for my post from Ezekiel 1:24, "And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings."

Interesting the way the words were written, first he recognized the noise of their wings and to describe this noise of great waters, and Ezekiel must have heard the voice of the Almighty many times to recognize the noise and then he identified it as being the "Voice of Speech". Oh dear sisters-in-Christ how awesome and magnificant is our Lord that His Voice fills the most neediest of hearts and souls and minds. It is this Voice that spoke all into existence and it is this Voice that holds all things together and will be coming back again soon. May you hear His Voice today.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee, thank You for Your continuing LOVE which You so lavishly speak into our hearts. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would listen to Your Voice because You are leaning Your body down from Heaven and calling out her name. "Come my daughter and I will speak to You of wonderous and mighty things." In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home