Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Psalm 48:1 and Phil. 4:6 - Praise and Thanksgiving

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Thank you for praying for me last week, the pain subsided by the next day and after a visit to the chiropractor who made a slight adjustment I was on the mend. I'm still making sure that I don't over extend it and doing some mild exercises to alleviate the stiffness.

Thank you also to those who responded and offered a prayer and asked for a prayer also. Just know that your requests were offered up in prayer also and I hope that the Lord answered yours favorably.

Prayer - How amazing is our LORD that He taught us how to pray.

This week my desire is to come before the throne of Grace to offer praise and thanksgiving. Psalm 48:1 "Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised." and Phil. 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."

We all know these precious words of Truth but sometimes it seems that they are just little slivers of gold that we have to diligently seek but God wants to show you that praise and thanksgiving are hugh boulders of gold. This is our GOD. A BIGGER than all that you can ask or imagine. In our asking and seeking and knocking this week may we once again see who our LORD is and offer up praise and thanksgiving.

Abba Father, the Creator of all things, great and small, praise thee, oh praise thee with hands lifted high. Thank You oh most Sovereign Lord that our names are written in the Lamb's book of life. Thank you that You hear our prayers and supplications, thank you that as we come before Your throne of Grace you are drawing us into Your loving arms and wrapping us up in Your Love. A Love so divine. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ this week that as she comes before Your heavenly Throne of Grace that she would linger just a little longer and enjoy Your Love. Lord I pray for Your Provision for those who are in tough financial problems, Lord I pray for Your Healing Power for those who are sick or in pain, Lord I pray for Your Peace for those who are anxious, Lord I pray for Your Purposes for those who are seeking direction, and Lord I pray for Your Presence to be with each one. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home