Wednesday, October 15, 2014

When It Is Inevitable - Isaiah 41:10

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Three weather events are happening - lava flow is approaching a small communinity, winter advisory for the Big Island (snow on Mauna Kea), and hurricane, Ana, is fast approaching our coast. At last night's weather update, it is inevitable. We are continually receiving updates of the lava flow and now of the fast approaching hurricane. We are being forewarned of these not to cause us fear but to cause us to act. The fear does want to well up in me when I think of what might happen but I must settle my mind and start to prepare for the storm to come.

The life of the sinner and the saint is the same, we are forewarned of the inevitable.

As a sinner who has been saved by Grace and is now a saint may I fear not but rather trust in Him - Jesus Christ. (PROMISE) Isaiah 41:10, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Many of you are facing the inevitable things of life today so may we come together in agreement and bring our prayer before the throne -

Abba Father,

Praise and Glory and Honor to thee, most precious LORD, we come before Your throne of Grace as little girls longing to be scooped up into Your Loving Arms and still our hearts. As we sit may all else pale in comparison - may Your Peace which passes all understanding prevail, may Your Presence remain, and may Your Power ignite our hearts in the knowledge that it is You who will strengthen and help and uphold us when the inevitable comes. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home