Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Psalm 103:1-5 Blessed Thanksgiving

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits; Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."

I pray that your tomorrow day will be a blessed one. My husband and I will be fellowshipping with friends for which I am very grateful - this island life can be rather harsh at times for people come and go. I had a dear friend who told me once that she would rather not get to attached to people because they leave and it was to painful for her. I thought about that for quite a while and came to a decision that I would rather do the opposite.

Thank you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ for your friendship and support and love that you have given so freely. God divinely appointed that we would meet and for that with hands lifted high I will pray...

Abba Father, to you be all the glory and praise and honor. Thank you for Your benefits, thank you that you forgive all our iniquities, thank you that you heal all our diseases, thank you that you redeemed our lives from destruction, thank you that you crown us with loving kindness and tender mercies, thank you that you satisfy our mouths with good things and thank you that we are being renewed like the eagle's. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home