Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Esther 2:12 A Year of Purification

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I awoke to this thought - "You are the daughter of the King, is that anyway for you to act?" Whoa, was my next thought and then the conversation started. The conversation lasted but a few seconds and how it ended was - me asking for forgiveness and asking for guidance. I asked for forgiveness because, until he opened my eyes to reveal to me my heart problem, I couldn't see it and I and to ask for guidance for I knew not how to proceed with this kind of knowledge.

Our God is so amazing - His words of conviction are so pure and true. The fact that He told me first that I was the daughter of the King. What a revelation to me!!

Seeking a scripture for today I turned to Esther, Chapter 2 verse 12, "Now when the turn of each young lady..., after the end of her twelve months under the regulation for the woman - for the days of their beautification were completed as follows: six months with oil of myrrh and six months with spices and the cosmetics for women.."

Esther (Hadassah) needed to go through the purification process of twelve months and my Heavenly Father has already told me that I am his daughter. When I received Christ as my Lord and Savior it was the blood of Jesus Christ which purifies me and cleanses me and it is His beauty and His fragrance alone that makes it so.

Abba Father,

I give you all the glory and all the honor for in You alone do I find that I am deeply loved and intimately known. Oh how precious are the thoughts You have toward me. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today, that she would hear Your Whispers of Love and may she fall on her knees and bow before thee and worship. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home