Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Isn't the Love of Jesus Something Wonderful!

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Welcome to the year 2022! Have you made any resolutions? Did you take inventory of last year before walking into 2022? Just a couple questions I thought I would throw out there. Two words stand out for me in the title of this post - "Love" and "Wonderful". In deciding what to write about I found in my bookcase a church hymnal and found this praise and testimony song written by John W. Peterson, "Isn't the Love of Jesus Something Wonderful!" Verses: 1. There will never be a sweeter story - Story of the Saviors' love divine, love that bro't Him from the realm of glory just to save a sinful soul like mine. 2. Boundless as the universe around me, reaching to the farthest soul away - saving, keeping love it was that found me, that is why my heart can truly say: 3. Love beyond our human comprehending, love of God in Christ-how can it be! This will be my theme and never ending, great redeeming love of Calvary. Chorus: Isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful, wonderful, wonderful; O isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful! Wonderful it is to me. Yes, the Love of Jesus, His Love which was, is and will be everlasting and ALL times and in ALL ways and always. And to add icing to the cake, a cherry on top, magnified a thousand times, in black and white, in living color, whatever cliche you can come up with, it is "Wonderful". Definition of: inspiring delight, pleasure, or admiration; extremely good; marvelous. Yes all these words and even more and at the same time it renders a person speechless - this Love of Jesus. Abba Father, Praise Thee and Thank You for granting us another year of experiencing Your Grace and Mercy and each day of this year I pray that every dear and precious sister-in-Christ experience and tell and live and shout and express and know this truth - isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful! In Jesus Name, Amen. Blessings my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home