Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Kindness Matters

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Each year I buy or am gifted with a new journal/devotional and for Christmas my brother gave me a journal titled, "Kindness Matters", created by "With Love". The cover has flowers unfolding in aqua and coral with leaves in light brown and white. The colors are subtle yet comforting. The definition of kindness: the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate; and yes kindness matters. Besides, it is listed as one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. So if it matters and is one of the fruits of the Spirit then it must only come by the Spirit and not of the flesh. It is one of those qualities that is a must when trying to understand the frustration you are having with someone or something. As I looked at the words of the journal cover I knew that for this year I must seek the Lord's direction and guidance more than ever. I guess you could say that it is my new year's resolution! My prayer for today - Abba Father, Praise Thee in ALL things and give You thanks in ALL things. O Lord with each passing day may these precious and dear sisters-in-Christ receive and give Kindness. May opportunities arise in their lives where they see Your kindness being displayed in their lives and in the lives of those around them. Lord may that which matters, the eternal, the treasures stored up in Heaven be evident in their lives. Lord, we give You all the glory and all the honor. In Jesus Name, Amen. May Kindness be Displayed,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home