Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Above ALL Things

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

"Above ALL things", Yes this is one of those times when these three words are most meaningful.

3 John 1:2, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

In the midst of the pandemic and the once daily routine, which we considered mundane at times, has turned into a major crisis bringing with it heartaches for so many, may we see hope.

I went for a walk to ease my mind of all that was happening around me and with my loved ones the other morning and when I returned from that walk I happened to see some yellow flowers in our front flower bed. Last fall we had planted dozens of daffodils, tulips, and crocuses. It was the yellow crocuses, which were coming up out of the cold soil that had been buried in for several months. Immediately my mindset changed from concern to hope. May it be so for all of you today.

Abba Father,

May we come before Your Throne of Grace and give thanks for our very breath today. Lord may our lips be filled with rejoicing that this is the day You have made. Lord even though our ways and thoughts are so small in comparison to how high your ways and thoughts are, we still desire to walk by Faith and Trusting that as it says in 3 John 1:2, that we are Your Beloved and I offer up this prayer to Thee for all my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth". In the precious Name of Jesus, Amen.


Abiding in the Shadow of Your Wings Spread Over Me,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home