Saturday, March 14, 2020

The Three T's

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The last fews mornings the Lord has been speaking to me in the early morning right before I arise, which is very wonderful. This morning was no exception.

I know that it is not Wednesday but as I was listening to Him and wanting to not forget, it felt like He also wanted me to write this down in a post to share with you my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ.

The Three T's

Thanking and Trusting in Your Timing.

Tucked away in the middle of your bible are three books; Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes. The Lord has invited us all to the banquet of His delights.

Let us feast on these meats, fruits, vegetables and desserts He has presented before us.

First Thanking Him through reading the Psalms.
Then Trusting Him through reading the Proverbs, might I suggest a chapter a day.
Lastly, sit around and wait for His precious Timing by reading Ecclesiastes, especially Chapter 3.

I hope that each one of you are healthy and safe and also for all your loved ones too.

Blessings upon each dear and precious sister-in-Christ,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home