Wednesday, January 29, 2020

1 Kings 17 - 2 Kings 2 - Elijah

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I awoke this morning with a picture in my mind - sitting in a church pew watching the set up of a scene - as I looked at the scene someone was telling me it was the story about Elijah. I remembered thinking to myself that I really liked Elijah. So this morning I am revisiting the story of Elijah.

He is introduced as...
The Word of the Lord came to him...
He is led...
He called to the Lord...
He showed himself...
The hand of the Lord was on...
He was afraid and arose and ran for his life...
He lay down and slept...
And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven...

What a story! How about your life?

We each have a life that is truly amazing for in the telling of it many who are interested and listen are encouraged or inspired or excited or filled with compassion or even taken aback at how you managed to survive or even persevere. Yes, you, my dear and precious sister-in-Christ.

If you haven't already shared your life's experiences with someone you will eventually do so and when it happens do you, like the story of Elija, have...

Abba Father, Creator and Sovereign, Praise to Thee for All things great and small, visible and invisible, hallowed be thy name. LORD, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that as her day unfolds may it be filled with Your Presence, Your Peace, Your Power, Your Provision and may she begin it with Praises and Prayers lifted up to the one who is sitting at the right hand of the Father. May the name of Jesus be upon her lips and may the name of Jesus be proclaimed. I ask in the name of Jesus, Amen.

My Life is a Story Still Being Written,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home