Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Psalm 46:10

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I must admit that when I watched the news of the virus in China, I had little care because it was so far away and in another country. However, when it reached South Korea I started to pray for protection and healing and salvation and started to become more involved in asking God to STOP the virus from spreading.

Through previous posts many of you know that I live in a rural community in the middle of Montana where there is very little threat, if I can use that word, of me having and if having spreading the virus. That being said I was still worried when I developed a cough and low grade fever and had it for a week. So I did not go out of my house other than to get the mail.

For many of you as of Monday, that is the case, because of the spreading of this virus - I can not even fathom the things that you are having to think about, deal with, or the disruptions that this has brought into your lives.

For that I'm am at a lose today as I post this email and prayer. I chose Psalm 46:10 - "Be Still, and know that I am God."

Definitions: STILL - not moving or making a sound; undisturbed by wind, sound or current; deep silence and calm. KNOW - be aware of through observation, inquiry or information; be absolutely certain or sure of something; be familiar or acquainted with.

Abba Father, All praise and glory and honor to Thee our most Sovereign Lord. LORD thank you that You are Faithful and that You are GOD. LORD, as each day brings more and more situations into our lives, may each dear and precious sister-in-Christ come before Your Presence and for a few moments or even longer, "BE STILL and KNOW that I AM GOD." The great I AM. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow. LORD as she sits or stands in Your Presence may Your Peace which passes all understanding and Your Spirit which counsels and guides and interprets our groaning and Your Protection which seals us from harm and Your Love which keeps us for all eternity, overwhelm them and fill them so that they will be able to walk into their day in boldness and confidence. In Jesus Name, Amen.

May God's Grace Abound Richly,



LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home