Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Psalm 66:4

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Random selection, don't always recommend it for delving into the Word, but today I decided to randomly select a verse. The first verse that popped into my head was Psalm 64:4 but after reading it I thought again and Psalm 66:4 popped into my head.

Psalm 66:4, "All the earth will worship You, And will sing praises to You; They will sing praises to Your name.

How is it that the psalmist could boldly proclaim that ALL the earth will worship...? How is it even possible? My mind has a hard time grasping such a bold proclamation!

BUT... just because my mind has a hard time doesn't change the TRUTH. So, dear and precious sisters-in-Christ since All the earth will worship, let us today be a part of the ALL. Yes, you and me join in today and worship the great I AM.

The verse continues with "and will sing praises..."

Definition of sing - make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune; perform with the voice.

Abba Father, how Great Thou art. Thank You Lord that You alone are worthy of Praises, may we come before Your throne of Grace today and worship You. Lord God I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that her day be filled with reasons to give You praises, be filled with no reasons to give You praises. May her day be filled... . In Jesus Name, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home