Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Psalm 119:105

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Psalm 119:105
Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light unto my Path.

You have been invited to go for a hike with a friend and are a little hesitant because the hiking trails are unfamliar to you. You accept the invitation because your friend is trustworthy and knowledgable of the area.

As you drive to the site you and your friend begin to talk about favorite passages, hers is Psalm 119:105.

She explains herself, "When I am walking the trails, sometimes I need some guidance and a little more light to shine on my path."

Is that your walk with the Lord? In walking with Him, do you need a little more light to shine on your path?

How about your lamp? ("His Word")

I do! Most definitely! And what "Words" are a lamp unto your (my) feet?

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee. Lord thank You that it is "Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path". Lord thank you that Your Holy Spirit is the one who guides us and counsels us and interprets our groaning. Lord I pray that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ would take hold of Thy Word which is a lamp unto her fee and a light unto her (my path) and walk boldly into her life today. Enjoying all that You plan, purpose, provide and allow and give You all the Glory. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Blessings,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home