Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My Home Town

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I hope that you have allowed yourself sometime for celebrating and pondering this Christmas season!!

I have titled this post, My Home Town, just think about it - every man, woman and child was born in a town and maybe lived in that town their whole life or maybe just a short time and moved to another town and another and possibly another. For me, I am back in "my home town". A town I was born in but left for awhile and now have returned. All of us have a home town where we were born and maybe another town we consider "my home town", by that I mean where your heart is, a town where you feel most blessed and comfortable and just know it is where you are meant to live.

Which brings me to the Christmas Story as told in Luke 2:4, "And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because it was of the house and lineage of David:)."

Understandably so, we do not need to travel because of a decree, but still the Lord places us in towns where He has planned and purposed. Whether it be your place of birth or another town, this is where you have been placed.

How wonderful and marvelous that we need not worry about where we are for we are in the Master's Loving Care. May you conntinue to celebrate the birth of Christ and ponder on the significance of his birth upon mankind.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to You our most Sovereign LORD, who places us in just the right place. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that as she celebrates and ponders the birth of Jesus Christ her savior and Lord that she would raise up her hands and praise the One that "And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn." (verse 7) and worship thee. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the Name above all names, Amen.

Celebrating and Pondering,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home