Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Welcome to the Year of 2018 - Psalm 150

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Welcome to the year of 2018. The fireworks display seemed to be more elaborate this year than previous years, but then again maybe not for a whole year has passed and memories of last year have faded. Yes, memories of last year have faded. A new year ushered in with fireworks and celebration. A new year of memories to be made with each day's beginning and ending. I hope that your first three days of 2018 have been welcomed and that for each day of 2018 it will be a day that is welcomed by you. As you rise in the morning may your first thoughts be of the LORD, as you rest your head upon your pillow at the end of the day may your last thoughts be of the LORD. We do not know what nor will understand nor even comprehend all that lies before us but I know that our God is a Faithful God and that He will do these things.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He taketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Abba Father, Praise to thee. I pray for opened hearts to receive all that You have already given to each one of us. As our days are displayed may Your Presence be with us for we do not want to go forward without You, may Your Peace be upon us for it is a peace which passes all understanding; may Your Provision be provided in the most amazing of ways and may Your Power be displayed in the most magnificent of ways. LORD we welcome You into our hearts this day and each day forward. In the Precious Name of Jesus, the name above all names, Amen.

Welcoming This Day with Joy,


LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home