Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Romans 1:7


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,


I start this post with a verse, "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints; Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 1:7

I know that it was Paul sending this to the believers in Rome - I would like to send this to the believers that receive my weekly email prayer.

Oh how amazing is our Abba Father that we are the "beloved", and even more so that He calls us to be "saints". No wonder God tells us that His Ways and His Thoughts are so far above ours because this is so very hard to comprehend.

I see things differently - today I would like to see how God sees and this is my prayer for you dear and precious sisters-in-Christ.

Abba Father, most Sovereign Lord, Praise thee that we are the "beloved of God", thank You that we have already been called to be saints. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ - Grace to you and Peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praying for you,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home