Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Psalm 107: 8 and 9


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Today I thought I would begin with a psalm. As I opened to the Psalms this is the one that spoke to me today. I pray that it will also speak to many of you as you walk obediently with the LORD.

Psalm 107: 8 and 9 Let them give thanks to the LORD for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Oh most Sovereign Lord,
Yes, thank You alone for Your unfailing love, and thank You for your wonderful deeds. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would drink deeply of Your living Water and open wide her mouth as she fills it with the Bread of Life. Oh Lord God may each one receive from You an anointing of the Holy Spirit which causes an eruption of Your special gifts freely given to each one. To those who are grieving the gift of JOY, to those who are depressed the gift of HOPE, and to those who feel alone the gift of LOVE. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Sitting at the table of the LORD,

LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home