Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pathways and Trails

Greetings to my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

This morning as I began this post my eyes were drawn to the monthly calendar that I have hanging on my wall on the right side of my computer. The calendar is "Monet's Passion the Gardens at Giverny." For July, the caption under the the picture reads, "Red climbing roses festoon a pair of arches in Monet's flower garden. Indigo irises share beds... The natural gravel paths lined with lavender and flowering aubrieta lead the eye..."

It is this pathway that caught my eye, why, well maybe it is because when I was a child exploring new pathways while picnicking in the mountains was exciting. And there were plenty of little trails. Trails created by erosion and others by the animals that inhabited the hills.

As I journey on this pathway of life my path is sometimes lined with lavender and flowers and graveled. At other times it is a dirt path which is lined with sagebrush and weeds. For me it was always about the exploration of what was at the end of the trail (pathway). And I have never been disappointed yet!

Abba Father,

Praise thee for Your Precious Gifts of life, our twenty-four hour days, which You richly bless with such amazing LOVE. Oh how I thank Thee for all the moments. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that as she greets her day that she would be awakened to Your Holy Spirit directing her along her pathway and whether it is lined with flowers and lush vines or sagebrush and weeds may she be assured that she is fully and completely and unconditionally loved by You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Loving the Path I'm On,

LyndiaSue





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home