Wednesday, March 03, 2021

His Guiding Light

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Welcome to the month of March - springtime - when the days start to be a little longer and a little warmer. Some days you can wear your flannel lined hoodie or even a heavy sweater when venturing outside. Looking outside to gage what exactly to put on can be deceiving at times. The sun is shining brightly but when you open the door the cold wind is blowing and you realize that you will need to wear something warmer. Sometimes I am hesitant to go back in using the excuse that I will only be gone for a short time to end up being very chilly. So reprimanding myself I hope that I do not do it again. But I do! Do you sometimes do something that you regret and try to tell yourself to not let it happen again? How marvelous is our Lord that He knows our thoughts and our ways and when it comes to a big decision to make or a new direction to take He will guide and direct you. Yes, since I am most definitely directionally challenged I need to have a BIG light! How big is God's Light! Abba Father, Praise to Thee! Glorious Lord thank You that You are our guiding light. That when we are hesitant or lacking in wisdom and knowledge and to what to do all we need do is ask. Lord I pray as the days start to get and little longer and a little warmer that when we start our day that You faithfully guide our path with Your Light. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would look not at the outside to gage her decisions but look to You in choosing. Lord may she allow You to guide her through her days. In Jesus Name, Amen. Seeing His Guiding Light,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home