Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Grace, Love and Communion

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Last night before ending my day, which had been packed full with shopping, walking, and building a protective barrier around our front flowering bed area to keep the deer from eating them (tulips and crocus) before they could flower, I was reading my devotional, "Daily Light," by Bagster/Lotz. In reading the last verse, 2 Cor. 13:14, I knew that it was to be used in this mornings posting.

Yesterday was very windy and the hottest day we have had so far; reached 62 degrees. I needed to go shopping between 7-9am, designated times for our town, for older people. And after shopping my morning walk was a must. Then, because it was a nice day, decided to help my husband with a much needed project. Finally finished around 4:30 and needed to take a much needed shower. Because we had been to a few different places to acquire our supplies and with the constant wind blowing my body felt so dirty. I wasn't sure just how many germs my immune system could handle so a good washing was in store.

I hope that I'm not getting to personal here, but I felt that in sharing this verse, which is a prayer, a explanation was needed. Every day is filled to the brim with those things that invade our bodies and minds and souls.


Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to Thee, thank You for Your Washing, thank You for Your protective barrier and thank You for Your Truth. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that---

"The GRACE of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the LOVE of God, and the COMMUNION of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." In Jesus Name, Amen.

Being Washed by the Grace and Love and Communion,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home